- Black, navy blue or grey trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafores
- Plain white or blue shirts or polo shirts
- Navy blue or grey jumpers, cardigans or sweatshirts – (hooded tops or tops with logos other than the school logo are not acceptable)
- Blue and white school summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes- (shoes with heels or coloured trainers are not acceptable)
- Any hair accessories should be small and discreet and of the school colour. Large hair bows are not acceptable.
- Navy blue, black or grey shorts (or jogging bottoms for outdoor PE)
- Plain white T shirt
- Plain navy blue, black or grey sweatshirt for outdoor PE
- Trainers or plimsolls for outdoor PE.
Children with pierced ears may wear simple stud earrings only – they must either take them out or bring tape to cover them for PE. No other jewellery may be worn.
All children are expected to wear this school uniform. A letter will be sent home to parents/carers if children are consistently wearing items of clothing or shoes which do not comply with our school uniform.
Sweatshirts and cardigans with the school badge may be purchased from the school office.