School Logo

Morland C of E

Primary School

Contact Details

What should I do if I think my child has Special Educational Needs?


➢ First talk to your child’s class teacher about your concerns. The class teacher is always your first point of contact for responding to your concerns and will be happy to speak to you.

➢ If appropriate, the Class Teacher will liaise with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) and an appointment will be arranged to discuss matters further.