School Logo

Morland C of E

Primary School

Contact Details

What outside agencies can provide support to children with SEN?


As a school we work closely with outside agencies who offer support and advice on Special Educational Needs. We may access support from the following agencies:-

➢ County Inclusive Support Service

➢ Dyslexia Outreach Service

➢ Educational Psychologists

➢ Occupational Therapists

➢ Physiotherapists

➢ School Nursing Team

➢ Speech and Language Therapists

➢ Primary Mental Health Team

➢ Attendance Advisory Service

➢ Physical and Sensory Service Further details about the services offered can be accessed by following this link to the Suffolk County Council Local Offer web site.