School Logo

Morland C of E

Primary School

Contact Details

Who can I contact for further information?


➢ Your first point of contact is the class teacher. Share your concerns with them. They might suggest a meeting with the SENCo or Headteacher. If you are not satisfied that your concern has been addressed, you can ask to speak to the Chair of Governors.

➢ If you feel that you would like support from an organisation external to the school, SENDIASS are an independent organisation that can offer parents/carers additional advice.